torsdag 3 januari 2013

In my mailbox #2




This year I won't buy any books until the booksale my country always have in the end of February,but still I bought some books yesterday. But all of them is free e-books so it's ok I guess. But I won't buy more ;)
Insight
Gravity (Gravity Series #1) (The Gravity Series)The Wonderful Wizard of OzLittle Women
(I could only find them on Amazon(in right cover) so it's the Amazon pics.

I also got some books from NetGalley:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
I've already read this book
 but I wanna read it again,in Swedish.

Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader
I guess I should read the whole series before  I read this one.
The Truth about Breaking Up, Making Up, and Moving on
This book don't seem to be a fiction book so I
 will propably not read it..
Best Served Cold
But I guess I should watch all the episodes before I read this one
,I'm only on S01E21 or something.
A Shimmer of Angels
This book isn't out in the stores yet,so it's funny to read.
Also it is a pretty good book. It isn't bad anyway.
Saving June. Hannah Harrington
This book has a pretty good rating on Goodreads: 4.10

Last but not least,today I got a book for this "bookfriendcircle" that I'm in. Everyone buy a book in different genres,and then they reads it and then on a special day so send everyone their book to the next person in the list. I knew that the person above me had the genre paranormal romance,and I also know that she reads alot of the newest books,so I was a little curious about what book I'd get,but I didn't guess right. Okay actually I didn't guess at all,hah.
Next month I'll get a dystopian book,and next next month I'll get a fantasy book and next next next a middle grade book. Yeah,I've checked that up,haha x)
Anyway,thanks Petra for the book (:
Oh,I forgot to show it!
Inbetween
I've read the prologue and it seems okay. But then again,
I hate when people in books name's Finn.
Bad memories with Glee Finn. I dislike him.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar